GamesCharm is an exciting gaming portal that offers tons of free games. GamesCharm does not require registration and never requires a credit card or any payment from its users.
Clear Behavior - GamesCharm makes the user experience clear and easy to understand:
- GamesCharm offers free games in exchange for an agreement to install our software and receive advertising.
- Advertising is served through in-text, pop-up/under, transitional, shopping and/or banner ads.
- Ads served by GamesCharm will always show the GamesCharm brand and are clickable.
- Browser tabs opened by the software will include a GamesCharm-branded bar.
- GamesCharm software will not change browser settings or reset a browser's homepage.
- GamesCharm software is not Spyware or Malware and will not hurt any PC.
- GamesCharm software does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (unless you contact us here).
Installation & Upfront Disclosure - GamesCharm clearly explains the install process and makes it simple and easy to follow:
- GamesCharm has an easy to read install Primary Notice that requires no scrolling and includes full disclosure of ad serving.
- GamesCharm install process is 100% opt-in.
- All files in the software download include the GamesCharm branding.
Simple Removal - GamesCharm makes the uninstall process clear and easy to understand:
- GamesCharm software removal instructions can be found here.
- All GamesCharm ads are branded and include direct links to the software removal process.
- Users receive a confirmation page after every download, which includes removal instructions.
- All GamesCharm files are removed upon uninstall.
- No GamesCharm apps are installed or software is left behind when GamesCharm software is removed.
If you have any questions or comments please visit our Contact Us page.